Processing of personal data of Doctave Oy (“Doctave”) clients and website visitors and personal data processing related to marketing
Data processing in a nutshell
We collect your personal data for taking care of the client relationship, developing our business operations, and planning marketing.The data we process are given to us by you We respect the protection of your privacy in all of our processing. We do not process any data which can be directly connected to you unless this is necessary for the purposes of the processing.
Who processes your data?
Doctave Oy (Business ID: 3215500-7; address: Luotsikatu 14 C 28, 00160 Helsinki, Finland, “we”) processes your personal data as the controller for the purposes of taking care of the client relationship and developing our business operations and engaging in co-operation or marketing
Who can I contact in questions related to data protection?
If you have any questions related to data protection or you wish to exercise your rights, you may contact: email@example.com
What personal data do we process?
We will process the following information about you for managing the client relationship and for marketing purposes:
- name and contact details: address, telephone number and email address
- company you are employed at, if applicable
- data related to invoicing
- other communication and correspondence related to client relationship
- IP address
- marketing measures targeted at you and any information provided or received in connection therewith
- direct marketing prohibitions
For what purposes do we process your personal data?
We process your personal data for taking care of assignments as well as taking care of, administering, analysing and developing the client relationship, including through electronic client communications, direct marketing. We can also use your personal data for analysing, planning and developing the business operations of Doctave.
On what grounds do we process your data?
We process your data to prepare and execute an agreement concerning our services.
We also process your data since the legitimate interests resulting from the client relationship.
You may prohibit direct marketing at any time by informing us about it at firstname.lastname@example.org.
From where do we obtain your personal data?
We collect your personal data primarily from you.
Who do we share your personal data with?
We will disclose your personal data to the extent permitted and required under applicable legislation. We use the following service providers who process data on our behalf:Data and Analytics Service Providers Spam Filtering Service Providers If required by the law, we may disclose personal data to authorities and courts.
Do we transfer your personal data to a third country?
We do not transfer personal data to third countries.
How long do we store your personal data?
We will store the personal data for as long as is necessary for the purposes for which they are processed or for complying with our legal obligations. Information on clients is kept for as long as necessary to maintain relationships between us and our clients, unless otherwise required by law. Client data is primarily anonymized after one year from the termination of the client relationship.
We regularly evaluate the need to retain data and delete the data when it is no longer necessary for the purpose for which we collected it.
Personal data collected for marketing purposes will be stored until we are requested to stop processing such personal data for marketing purposes.
How do we ensure data security in the processing of personal data?
We store your personal data in systems which are protected with firewalls, passwords and other technical and organizational measures generally accepted in the field at the time.
Any materials maintained manually are in premises to which unauthorized access is prevented.
Access to personal data is limited to employees who need them in order to perform their duties.
What rights do you have?You can exercise your rights by contacting Niklas Begley / email@example.com.
Right of access
You have the right to obtain from the controller confirmation as to whether we process personal data concerning you. You also have the right to access personal data concerning you as well as information on the processing of your personal data as set out in the General Data Protection Regulation.
If you exercise your right to access the information, we will provide you with a copy of the personal data we process. If you request multiple copies, we may charge a reasonable fee for them on the basis of administrative costs.
Right to rectification
You have the right to request us to rectify any incorrect data without undue delay. You also have the right to have incomplete personal data completed by providing a supplementary statement.
Right to erasure
You have the right to obtain from us the erasure of personal data concerning you without undue delay if:
- your personal data are no longer needed for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
- you withdraw consent on which the processing is based and there are no other legal grounds for such processing;
- you object to the processing of your personal data on ground relating to your particular situation and there are no legitimate grounds for processing, or you oppose to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes;
- we have processed personal data unlawfully; or
- personal data have to be erased for compliance with a legal obligation were are subject to.
Right to restriction of processingYou have the right to obtain from us restriction of processing so that your personal data may, in addition to storing, be processed only with your consent or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims or to protect the interests of another person if:
- you contest the accuracy of your personal data, in which case we will restrict processing for a period enabling the controller to verify the accuracy of the personal data;
- we process your personal data unlawfully and you oppose the erasure of the personal data and request the restriction of their use instead;
- we no longer need your personal data for the purposes of the processing but you require them for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims; or
- you have objected to the processing of your personal data on grounds relating to your particular situation and you wait for the verification whether our legitimate grounds override the grounds of your objection.
Right to data portabilityYou have the right to receive the personal data provided to us by you in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and the right to transmit those data to another controller if
- our processing is carried out by automated means; and
- the processing is based on your consent or is necessary for executing our agreement or performing pre-contractual measures upon your request.
Right to object to processing of personal data
You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data on grounds relating to your particular situation if there are no legitimate grounds for the processing.
You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes. You can prevent the sending of direct marketing by clicking the adjacent link unsubscribe from marketing communications.
Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Ombudsman if you think that your rights under the Data Protection Regulation have been breached in the processing of the personal data.